Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Activities ~ Days 1 and 2

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6


What a Wonderful time of year! My family and I started off very well and early for a change.  That is very huge for our family.  I remember last year we didn’t even get our tree until the week before Christmas.  So needless-to-say, I was surprised that we actually bought ours early. 

 This year I challenged myself… a project or something seasonal every single day.

 
 Day 1:  Picked out a Tree! 
My husband and I did not have any say as to what tree to buy.  We left it all up to a cute little four-year-old.  Our little one walked around and immediately selected the tree of choice.  It was fun watching him go around into the forest of green in order to touch everything. (And, I mean everything!)  It was wonderful!! 
Can't you tell that he truly LOVES his Daddy!!


Day 2:  Decorate the Tree!

What a Wonderful Tradition!  Something that I personally enjoy time and time again. What makes it even better than ever ~ watching my little one put the ornaments on one by one.  He was incredibly excited which was clearly demonstrated when his pretty blues lit up, took the hooks, and found that special limb on the tree.  Absolutely perfect!!  

If he wasn't 36 pounds he would be my little topper on the tree as my 'Angel'.  
What Love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment