Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Activities ~ Days 15 to 17

"Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is God."
 
I John 4:2

Day 15:  Pom-Pom Christmas Trees!

Materials:
- Colorful Pom-Poms
- Glue
- Pine cone

 
Basically, put a tiny drop of glue in the inside of the pine cone petal and stick the pom-poms on the glue. Easy and simple.

I believe that making little crafts together will strengthen a child-parent relationship!! Regardless of how 'easy' an activity is for you (as an adult) it may be a little challenging and fun for the little one! With that, explore and have fun together!!
God Bless!
 
 
Days 16 and 17~  Sickness Strikes!!
 
I don't know if this has happened to any other family... ours must be something out of the ordinary!  I say that because my husband was (and still is) sick with respiratory and heartburn issues... my son, has the flu, and I have an infection.  I find this particular epidemic absolutely strange and slightly comical in a way...oh, just that every single person in my house has something completely different and all at the same time.  Knowing that, our little guy slept a lot!  However, when he wasn't sleep we read a few books! 
 

1.  The Little Drummer Boy*
2.  The Nutcracker*
3.  The Elves and The Shoemaker*
4.  Rudolph's Adventure*
5.  The Twelve Days of Christmas

*Contributing Writer: Carolyn Quattrocki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment