Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Activities ~ Days 13 and 14

"Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins."
Acts 5:31
 

My family and I were getting ready for a road trip to a new place where we have never been.  One would think that we would become tourists... well, I knew that was not going to happen.  Unfortunately, it was a business trip for my husband.... and because of that, my little one and I would be stuck in a hotel and carLESS.  Need I say more. 
 
Knowing that, I planned ahead.  I put together several 'simple' activities to do while confined in a hotel room.  (That is Joke!)   Believe-it-not...this little bucket has over five short activities in it.  Mind you ~ the activities are very very basic.    

Day 13:  Candy Canes
This is a very simple project!  It is one that would assist with fine motor skills.  Great for growth and development.  Note ~ we didn't have red or dark green.... so, we improvised with the color schemes.  
 
Enjoy and Have fun with one another!!
 
 Day 14:  PRAYER!!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment