Monday, April 2, 2012

Autism Awareness Day~ April 2, 2012

Throughout my educational, professional, and personal experiences I have had the wonderful pleasure of guiding (mainly learning from) those diagnosed with autism.  I have witnessed and worked through many touching moments, struggles, and laughter from those "touched."  I truly believe that the children within the spectrum have such heart and drive in order to learn, grow, and process through day-to-day life.  With that, I encourage all to view the following site 'Light it Up Blue' www.lightitupblue.org.  This informative site greatly pinpoints what Autism is along with supplying helpful tips and resources of what parents and educators could and/or should do in order to assist.    

~ All Children Deserve a Chance Regardless of Personal Abilities!
~ God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment