Friday, September 9, 2011

~Creativity, Being Helpful, and Lots of Patience~

These are some of the things that I found to be incredibly useful when teaching ~ in other words~ "Learning" from a classroom environment and from my little three-year-old son.  Regarding students in general, I for one am not claiming that I have all of the answers for raising and/or teaching the friendly little people.  Therefore, the purpose of this particular blog is to incorporate ideas, lesson plans, and various opinions that I found useful, educationally based, home-school appropriate, and most of all, fun. 

In addition, I will respectfully site information and/or websites when deemed appropriate.  With that, I would ask the same either through the proper citation of the author and/or the Creative Little Apples Blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment